400 grams pumpkin
200 grams carrot
200 grams potato
21 grams onion
100 ml vegetable drink (rice, coconut, oats, soy)
How to make Pumpkin puree
- Peel the pumpkin (heat for 3 minutes in the microwave to make it much easier).
- Cut the pumpkin, the carrot, the potato and onion into small pieces.
- Bring the pumpkin, the carrot, the potato and the onion to a pot with water.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, until the texture is puree.
- Add the vegetable drink (rice, soy) and olive oil.
- You can store in the refrigerator for 1 week.