Today I bring you a recipe with matcha and couscous. It can be a good option for breakfast. Why not use couscous in a sweet recipe?
Ingredients (1 portion)
- 150 ml Water or vegetable drink
- 1 tsp. Matcha powder
- 60 g Couscous
- 2 tsp. Honey or stevia
- 5 Strawberries
- In a pot boil water or vegetable drink
- Add the matcha powder
- Mix the matcha powder. Watch that no lumps are formed
- Add the mixture in a tupperware and add the couscous
- Close the tupperware and let it for 10 minutes.
- Then, it can served in a bowl
- Add the strawberries and the honey or stevia